Meet Attorney Caren Ries
I often tell people that I became a lawyer to “help people.” That is why I find helping people dealing with divorce and other family matters to be so rewarding. It is an honor to be there for clients dealing with such a difficult time in their lives.
If you find yourself in an in-court divorce, my role is to give you the comfort of knowing that your voice will be heard and your interests will be protected.
- Cleland Collaborative Solutions
Associate, 2017 - Present
- Crimando & Cleland, P.C.
Associate, 2014 - Present
- Trott & Trott, P.C.
Associate Litigation Attorney, 2012 - 2013
- Blatt, Hasenmiller, Leibsker & Moore, LLC
Associate Attorney, 2010 - 2012
- Pudyk Law Office, PLLC
Contract Attorney, 2009 - 2010
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2009
- Wayne State University, B.A., magna cum laude,2006
- Michigan, 2009
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Macomb County Bar Assocation